Wednesday 8 June 2011

ego boost and a stroke on my cheek

IMG_6406

during the spring i assited columbine for some of her work on style by #1 and #2. when i came back from argentina i bought #2 at the airport even though i knew it would me at home in the post waiting for me.


IMG_6408

i cant describe the feeling seeing my own name, black on white, in the blur of names on the contributers list. i know no one will read it but to me, after many years of hard (and free) work it is just such a little warm feeling in my heart. i look up and i think, hey, don't be so hard on yourself, you knew you could do this!


IMG_6407


IMG_6410

IMG_6411

hard work will appear worth it, trust me. i know it's such a cliche but even when you can't see it, hard work is what will make you grow, realise what your good at and what your passion is!

2 comments: